Lessondary Radio: Select an Episode to Listen!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Clara Hill - That Easy


If you looked at my most played artists on iTunes (right before the cpu crash) it wouldve looked something like: Pfunk, Madlib, Che Grand lol, and Clara Hill... Restless is still one of my fave albums! When I first heard it the tracks blew me away, its really that good ol' night time music! I was telling Neeze that it actually reminded me of some 2000'ish Lisa Stansfield, the production is so layered and sultry son, I wanna wear my stolen robe from the Waldorf to it...
Clara actually has a new project out called Folkwaves:Sideways which I need to cop asap....
She also has a '07 Xmas jam with my dude Benny Sings (who was recently added to the Sonar Kollective roster, big up Benny!) gotta hear that one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I been TRYIN' to tell cats. I play that album very often. Now all I need is a girlfriend to play "Paper Chase" for.